Blue Latex Palm on Aramid and Steel Cut Level D Safety Gloves up to size 12 -3XL
- Product Code: GA611
- Availability: IN STOCK
- £4.31 inc. VAT
|£4.97 (£4.14 ex. vat)||£4.80 (£4.00 ex. vat)||£4.63 (£3.86 ex. vat)||£4.48 (£3.73 ex. vat)||£4.31 (£3.59 ex. vat)|
Portwest A611 High Level Cut resistant Level D latex palm coated safety gloves
Knitted from a mixture of Aramid , steel, and polyester this glove offers very cost effective high levels of cut protection. Rough Natural Latex coating for grip and durability.
10 gauge liner for dexterity
Excellent durability and grip in wet and dry conditions
A611 Cut resistant level D latex palm coated gloves Specifications:
- Conforms to EN 388:2016
- Abrasion - 3
- Cut - X
- Tear - 4
- Puncture - 3
- EN ISO Cut level D protection
Features & Benefits:
- Available up to size 3XL size 11
- Heat Tested EN407 achieving level 2 for contact heat (250ºC).
- Made from a blend of Steel, Aramid fibres and nylon
- Superior grip in a wet and dry conditions.
- Cut Level D protection combined with good abrasion resistance.
Ideal for use in:
- Steel & Metal
- Waste Recycling
- Glass Handling
- Building & construction
Glove Sizes: S-3XL
Product Code: GA611
Pack: Individually packed in a retail pack, 144 pairs in a case