Tilsatec H/weight Food Glove Cut F Extended Cuff & 100 degrees Heat Proof (1 glove)
- Product Code: G410B-73-9110
- Availability: In Stock
- £7.88 inc. VAT
|£9.10 (£7.58 ex. vat)||£8.48 (£7.07 ex. vat)||£7.88 (£6.57 ex. vat)|
Tilsatec H/weight Food Glove Cut F / 5 Extended Cuff & 100 degrees Heat Proof (1 glove)
Tilsatec Food 73-9110 (410B) heavy weight 7 gauge heat and cut resistant glove offer the optimal balance between high cut resistance, durability and flexibility.
Suitable for medium duty meat carving and deboning, fish processing and filleting, Tilsatec glove delivers good grip even when animal fats are present.
An extended cuff (255-305mm)provides added protection to the wrist area. It can be industrially laundered at up to 85°c.
Tilsatec H/weight Food Glove Cut F / 5 Extended Cuff & 100 degrees Heat Proof Glove Specifications:
- Conforms to EN 388:2016
- Abrasion - 4
- Cut - X
- Tear - 4
- Puncture - X
- EN ISO Cut level F protection
Features & Benefits
- Highest Level F cut resistance
- Contact Heat resistant up to 100°C
- Permanent anti-microbial component
- May be washed at up to 85°C
- Colour coded to prevent cross contamination
- Extended cuff for added protection
- Designed for knife hand use
Ideal for use in:
- Meat carving and deboning
- Fish filleting and processing
- Suitable for beef, pork and poultry
Gloves are suitable for contact with all food stuffs in compliance with EC Regulation 1935/2004.