Showa 265 Extended Cuff Assembly Grip Lite Nitrile Coated Glove
- Product Code: G265
- Availability: In Stock
- £3.20 inc. VAT
|£4.01 (£3.34 ex. vat)||£3.43 (£2.86 ex. vat)||£3.20 (£2.67 ex. vat)|
Total price: £0.00 £0.00 ex. vat
Add to Basket
Showa 265 Assembly Grip Lite palm coated Nitrile assembly grip glove
with the thinnest coating of nitrile on the palms and fingers.
A light, elastic low-lint glove, resistant to deformation and which keeps its shape longer
Protects the hand from oils, hydrocarbons, grease and abrasion, with effective grip while retaining good touch
Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
Minimal allergy risks
Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
Wrist well protected
- Seamless nylon, Nitrile coated liner
- Nitrile-coated palm
- Extremely comfortable, supple, ultra-light glove designed for precision tasks that require optimal dexterity and safety.
- The nylon liner, which produces very little fluff or dust, is combined with nitrile,
- and elastic material reputed for its high resistance to oils and chemicals,
- as well as to abrasion and tearing,with a lightweight coating that allows objects to be gripped securely.
- Design Features
The ventilated back of the hand reduces perspiration.
The seamless liner prevents irritation.
The gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs.
Can be washed at 40°C using a neutral detergent.
- Typical Applications
- Bottle handling, car or aeronautical assembly, electrical work, fitting electronic components,
- fruit handling, packing and packaging etc
Mechanical test data in accordance with en388
Abrasion resistance - level 3, cut resistance - level 1, tear resistance - level 3, puncture resistance - level 1.