Showa 305 Grip Xtra Knuckle Protecter Gripper Work Gloves
- Product Code: G305
- Availability: In Stock
- £3.25 inc. VAT
|£4.07 (£3.39 ex. vat)||£3.49 (£2.91 ex. vat)||£3.25 (£2.71 ex. vat)|
Total price: £0.00 £0.00 ex. vat
Add to Basket
Showa 305 Knuckle Protection Grip Xtra Latex Coated Multi-purpose grip work gloves.
These premium quality gloves offer the added protection of a latex coating which
extends back over the knuckles, adding to the waterproof qualities as well as saving
Made using a polyester and cotton seamless liner for comfort, coated with blue latex
which offers protection from micro-cuts whilst offering excellent levels of grip.
Ventilated back aids hand fatigue when you need to wear these gloves for long periods.
Make these gloves last longer by washing at 40ºC with a neutral detergent
No loss of score for EN388 mechanical handling for 3 wash cycles
- Seamless cotton/polyester liner
- Adding polyester to natural cotton makes it possible to obtain a light supple liner.
- The natural rubber protects the hand from abrasion cuts, puncturing and extends the life of the glove.
- This coating also ensures excellent grip on both dry and moist objects, thanks to the rough finish.
- On this palm and back of hand coated glove the layer of latex protects the knuckles and thins
- out gradually over the back of the hand to make the glove more flexible; it stops half way up
- the hand to leave a ventilated area .
- Design Features
The glove’s anatomical shape facilitates movement.
The seamless liner prevents irritation.
The gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs.
Can be washed at 40°C
- Typical Applications
- Cement work, fish trade, masonry, plastering, refuse collection and sorting
Available in sizes: small (7), medium (8), large (9) and Xlarge (10)
Mechanical test data in accordance with en388
Abrasion resistance - level 2,
cut resistance - level 1,
tear resistance - level 4,
puncture resistance - level 2.