Uci Blue Latex Palm on DuPont™Kevlar® and Steel Cut Level 5 X5 Sumo Safety Gloves 4544
- Product Code: GX5SUMO
- Availability: IN STOCK
- £6.65 inc. VAT
|£7.61 (£6.34 ex. vat)||£7.37 (£6.14 ex. vat)||£7.13 (£5.94 ex. vat)||£6.89 (£5.74 ex. vat)||£6.65 (£5.54 ex. vat)|
Uci X5 SUMO Cut resistant level 5 latex palm coated gloves
Knitted from a mixture of DuPont™Kevlar®, steel, nylon, glass fibre and other materials this glove offers cost effective high levels of cut protection. Rough Natural Latex coating for grip and durability. Sanitised.
These gloves contain natural rubber latex which may produce an allergic reaction in some individuals. If affected please discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice. Users with a
known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact.
Uci X5 SUMO Cut resistant level 5 latex palm coated gloves Specifications:
- Conforms to EN 388:2016
- Abrasion - 4
- Cut - X
- Tear - 4
- Puncture - 3
- EN ISO Cut level E protection
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum score achieved of 4544 for Mechanical Handling Tests
- Heat Tested EN407 achieving level 2 for contact heat (250ºC).
- Made from a blend of Steel, DuPont™Kevlar® and other high performance yarns.
- Superior grip in a variety of applications.
- Cut Level E protection combined with good abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced thumb crotch area
- Breathable and sanitised for freshness over extended usage.
Ideal for use in:
- Steel & Metal
- Waste Recycling
- Glass Handling
- Building & construction
Glove Sizes: S-XL
Product Code: GX5SUMO
Pack: 5 pairs bulk polybag, 1 pair polybag