Rostaing Heat Resist Extreme Heat Handling Sandou Kevlar & Cowhide Gauntlet
- Product Code: GSANDU
- Availability: IN STOCK
- £27.07 inc. VAT
|£31.24 (£26.03 ex. vat)||£30.19 (£25.16 ex. vat)||£29.15 (£24.29 ex. vat)||£28.10 (£23.42 ex. vat)||£27.07 (£22.56 ex. vat)|
Rostaing Extreme Heat Handling HeatResist Sandou Kevlar & Cowhide Gauntlet
Very high extreme heat resistant Rostaing Sandou Gauntlets are an american cut glove manufactured in split cowhide treated leather on the back and safety cuff.
- Palm and fingers made from 550 gr/ m2 Kevlar terry cloth material.
- Sandou is a five finger glove with a 100% cotton lining.
- Suitable for hand protection in an extreme hot and rough environment.
- The glove is used to protect the hand against contact heat up to 400ºC.
- it will however withstand temperatures of 600ºC for a few seconds
- Cut level 4
Available in sizes 9,10 and 11
Product Code: GSANDU