50 cm GoodPRO C 600 Degrees Extreme Heat Handling Gloves with Aramid Aluminised back
- Product Code: G902/50
- Availability: ring for stock
- £95.28 inc. VAT
|£102.96 (£85.80 ex. vat)||£95.28 (£79.40 ex. vat)|
GoodPRO C 600°C Extreme Heat Handling Gloves with Aramid Aluminised Back
Now available in 50cm
The GoodPro Line C with an aramid aluminised back is a 3-layer protective glove against heat and mechanical risks.
- Recommended for handling hot objects up to 600°C over brief periods.
- Protection against contact heat and flame.
- Abrasion, cut and tear resistant. Cut Level 5.
- Made with a heat resistant aluminized layer on the back to provide extra protection against radiant heat and molten metal splash.
- Palm: aramid/carbon - 600 g/m2
- Back of hand: aluminium coated aramid - 370 g/m2
- Insulation layer: wool
- GoodPRO line C are designed for foundries, engineering, metallurgical and glass industry.
One Size Glove
Length: 50 cm, Size: 10
Product code: G902/50