3 layer GORE-TEX Laminate Salopettes Class 3 & Railspec
- Product Code: HVGTHV14
- Availability: Available
- £118.68 inc. VAT
|£130.30 (£108.58 ex. vat)||£118.68 (£98.90 ex. vat)|
Working outdoors in torrential rain, pressure washing, want to stay dry and comfortable, you really need a pair of these
Gore-Tex® foul weather Railspec salopettes.
Using GORE-TEX® Fabrics in this garment takes protective clothing to he next level
Fully waterproof, windproof and highly breathable to to keep you cool whilst working.
The triple layer laminate fabric will withstand high water pressure and severe mechanical stresses
• Outer fabric is fully seam sealed for maximum protection against the elements whilst remaining breathable to allow the wearer to work in comfort
• Zipped leg openings to enable ease of access to boots
• Two-way concealed front zip and elasticated back waist
• Approved to BS EN ISO 20471: 2003 Class 3, EN343: 2003 3:3, RIS-3279-TOM, EN ISO 13688: 2013
• 3 layer GORE-TEX Laminate
• Washable at 60° and industrial laundering