Showa 370 Light Grey on White Palm Coated Nitrile Assembly Grip Glove
- Product Code: G370W
- Availability: IN STOCK
- £3.12 inc. VAT
|£4.08 (£3.40 ex. vat)||£3.84 (£3.20 ex. vat)||£3.60 (£3.00 ex. vat)||£3.36 (£2.80 ex. vat)||£3.12 (£2.60 ex. vat)|
Total price: £0.00 £0.00 ex. vat
Add to Basket
Showa 370 palm coated Nitrile assembly grip glove
- Seamless nylon, Nitrile coated liner
- Nitrile-coated palm
- Extremely comfortable, supple, ultra-light glove designed for precision tasks that require optimal dexterity and safety.
- The nylon liner, which produces very little fluff or dust, is combined with nitrile, and elastic material reputed for its
- high resistance to oils and chemicals, as well as to abrasion and tearing.
- Design Features
The ventilated back of the hand reduces perspiration.
The seamless liner prevents irritation.
The gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs.
Can be washed at 40°C using a neutral detergent.
- Typical Applications
- Assembling greasy mechanical parts, carpentry, maintenance, painting, plumbing, tiling etc
Mechanical test data in accordance with en388
Abrasion resistance - level 4, cut resistance - level 1, tear resistance - level 2, puncture resistance - level 1.